Pending Coins are Coins that have been earned via transactions with participating merchants, but have not yet been released to your wallet.
You can view when pending Coins from a specific transaction will become available in your wallet by following these steps:
- Go to your Wallet in the Twism App
- Below your Available Balance, you will see a Pending Coins balance. Tap on the balance to reveal the businesses you have pending Coins with.
- Each transaction will have a date when the Coins will become available
The duration of when pending Coins will be released is dependent on the business's return policy and/or when their payment processors release settlement data for their transactions. The release of pending Coins may also be affected by less common transaction scenarios including, but not limited to:
- payment gateway misconfigurations
- transactions not allowed
- expired cards
- card cancellations
- insufficient funds
If the return policy time frame has elapsed and you have still not received your Coins, please submit a support request with the following information:
- Business name
- Date of transaction
- Exact transaction amount
- Last 4-digits of the linked card used and card type (Visa, Mastercard, or Amex)
Note: Twism will not be able to rectify missing Coins for any transactions older than 90 days.