Reset your password from the logged-in state
- From the Wallet tab, tap the My Account icon in the top right corner
- Tap Reset Password
- Tap Send Reset Instructions
- A message will appear instructing you to check your email for instructions to reset your password, and has a button to Logout
- Open the latest email from Twism, providing instructions to choose a new password for your account.
Reset your password form a logged-out state
- Open the Twism App
- Tap Continue with Email
- Towards the top, next to "Already have an account?" tap Log in
- Enter the email used for your Twism account, then tap Continue
- You will then see a banner message instructing you to check your email and follow the instructions
- Click on the link provided in the email
- Enter your new password, then tap Create
- Return to the Twism app and log in with your email and new password.